Week 13 Blog 2

 I am not quite sure what we are supposed to write about for our second blog, but since we started off the year with a blog about our semester this year, I am going to write about how I think the semester went for all of my classes. This semester was my hardest one yet since I was taking the most classes I ever have for one semester and also trying to work. I also had to apply to the sonography program on top of that. I am glad that this semester is coming to an end because it was honestly really stressful. 

My classes were pretty challenging this semester compared to spring semester of 2022. I have finished applying to the sonography program and I do feel that that was a big weight off of my shoulders. I am definitely ready for Christmas break, and I just need to focus and stay positive and finish this semester strong. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9 Blog 1

Week 11 Blog 1

Week 7 Blog 1