Week 9 Blog 1

 Book Shopping - Buy These Books

I have always enjoyed reading and I would love to share some of my favorite books! When I was younger, I enjoyed reading mystery and thriller books, but now I also enjoy reading romance books. You have probably heard of the author Colleen Hoover, she went viral this year on Tik Tok with some of her most well known books. She is one of my favorite authors and I am very excited to share some of my favorite books written by her. The very first book I read of hers, and is one of my all time favorites, is "It Ends With Us". This book is an emotial rollercoaster of emotions as the main character struggles with love and what she deserves. Hoover just finished a second book to this book and was just released a couple days ago and I am looking forward to reading it!

Another one of Colleen Hoover's books that went viral this year was "Verity". This book is more of a thriller and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading it. It brings up haunting memories of a mother who was involved in a terrible accident. It only took me a couple of days to read this book because I could not put it down. This book also just came out with an added exclusive chapter at the end of the book! One thing I really like about this book is that it does not end with a happy ending, it leaves you on a cliffhanger. Although some people may not like cliffhangers, I like them because you get to decide how you think the book ends and can discuss it with other people who have read the book. These are two of my all-time favorite books and I would encourage you to read them!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Blog 1

Week 7 Blog 1