Week 13 Blog 1

 I thought that the blog postings weren't that difficult and helped me get some writing in every other week. I liked when we were able to pick what we wanted to write about, and it made it more enjoyable and much easier for me. One thing that I found useful is by doing these writing assignments every week rather it be a blog or a perusall article, it helped me by practicing writing every week so that it was easier for me to complete the writing portion of the assignments. 

However, I do think that some of the writing assignments didn't have much meaning to them and they were only there in place so that we did have a writing assignment every week. Like I said before, I really did enjoy some of the writing assignments for some of the blog entries and I wish that we could have done more of those. For example, I really liked the one where there were one hundred topics to choose from and we could find one that interests us and write about it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9 Blog 1

Week 11 Blog 1

Week 7 Blog 1